Note: The term "constructivist" appears in the titles and text of some of the following papers. "Constructivist" counselling was the original name of this form of counselling. The term "SocioDynamic" has now replaced "constructivist" and designates this method of counselling as a Canadian invention and as a Canadian trademarked product registered with Dr. R. V. Peavy.
- Peavy, R.V. (1997). Konstruktivistisk Vejledning. Copenhagen: RUE Skriftserie.
- Peavy, R.V. (1998a) SocioDynamic Counselling. Victoria, BC: Trafford Publishers
www.trafford.com or www.amazon.com
- Peavy, R.V. (1998b). Konstruktivistisk Vejledning. Stockholm: Trinom Publishers.
- Peavy, R.V. (1999). Sociodynamminen Ohjaus Oy. Helsinki: Psykologen Justannus Oy.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000a). Traeningshae i Konstruktivistisk Vejledning. Copenhagen: RUE.
- Peavy, R.V. (1988). Credo for Counsellors: SocioDynamic Counselling.
Malmo, Sweden: Mitt Forlag.
Book Chapters and Papers Published in Conference Proceedings
- Peavy, R.V. (1995). Philosophy and principles of a constructivist approach for training counsellors.
Proceedings of the International Association of Educational and Vocational Guidance, Lisboa: Portugal, pp. 383-399.
- Peavy, R.V. (1997). A constructive framework for career counselling. In Sexton, T., & Griffin, B. Constructivist thinking in counselling practice, research and training. NY: Teachers college. Pp. 122-141.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000). Ammatinvalinnan ja urasuunnittelun ohjaus postmodernina aikana (trans. Petri Auninen). In Passanen, J., & Spangar, T. Ohjaus ammattina ja tieteenalana: Ohjauksen lähestymistavat ja ohjaustutkimus. Helsinki: PS-Kustannus pp. 14-40.
- Peavy, R.V. (scheduled for publication in 2001). New forms of counselling for the 21st century. In Hiebert, B.(ed.). Exemplary Career Counselling Practices From Around the World.
- Peavy, R.V. (1993). Envisioning the future. Canadian Journal of Counselling. pp. 27, 123-139.
- Peavy, R.V. (1994). Visions of future worklife and counselling. Ohjaujkaytanto Bulletin. 3, 94 pp. 10-32.
- Peavy, R.V. (1994). Constructivist Career Counselling: A Prospectus. Guidance and Counselling. 9, 3-12.
- Peavy, R.V. (1996). Counselling as a Culture of Healing. British Journal of Guidance . 24, 1, 141-49.
- Peavy, R.V. (1996). Constructivist career counselling and assessment. Guidance and Spring, 8-14.. 11, 3,
- Peavy, R.V. (1997). When strangers meet: Majority culture counsellors and minority culture clients. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference for Trainers of Educational and Vocational Counsellors, Jyvaskyla, Finland. August 1997, pp. 125-240.
- Peavy, R.V. (1999). Selected SocioDynamic concepts and features. In Comenius Project Proceedings: Some Hints to Improve the Orientation Systems in Europe. Barcelona: Col-legi Oficial de Doctors I Llicenciats, pp. 99-104.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000a). A SocioDynamic perspective for counselling. Australian Journal of Career Development. 9, 1, Autumn 2000, 17-24.
- Pechinger, D. (1999). An Interview with Vance Peavy om Konstruktivistisk Vejledning. IVU Fagladet, 13, September, 1999, pp. 16-18.
- Peavy, R.V. (in-press). Constructivist Counselling - A Way of Guiding Through Partnership. Praxis Schule, 5-10, 2, 2001.
- Peavy, R.V. (1996). SocioDynamic Counselling: Beyond 20th century forms of helping. Presented to the XVth International Human Science Conference, Halifax, N.S. August 14-17, 24 pages.
- Peavy, R.V. (1997). Moving into the 21st Century: Implications and suggestions for the practice of career counselling. Presented to the 23rd National Consultation on Career Development and Counselling. Ottawa, Canada, January 22-24.
- Peavy, R.V. (1999). Counselling in postmodern society. Paper presented at the IAEVG International Conference in Tampere, Finland. January, 1999.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000b). SocioDynamic Perspective and the Practice of Counselling. Paper presented at NATCON 2000, Ottawa, Canada, January 2000. Available at www.contactpoint.ca.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000c). SocioDynamic Perspective and the Practice of Counselling, Version 2000. Paper presented at the Careers 2000 Conference of the International Association of Educational and Vocational Guidance, Perth, Australia, April 2000. Available on CD-ROM from Anna Lichtenberg at email@example.com.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000e). New Visions for Counselling in the 21st century. Special Lecture at Berlin 2000 International Conference for Vocational Guidance in Education, Career and Employment. Berlin; September 2000.
Professional Videotapes on Constructivist, SocioDynamic Counselling
- Peavy, R.V. & Hoskins, M. (1996). The meaning of work: A constructivist counselling session. Available from: PsychoEducational Resources, Gainesville, Florida.
- Peavy, R.V. (2000). When Strangers Meet: En Konstruktivistisk Vejledningssamtale.
Copenhagen: RUE www.r-u-e.dk.